West Community Alcohol Support Service (CASS) – supporting people aged 18+ with alcohol problems to sustain their tenancies.
Anyone can refer to the service which provides support for those 18+ in the West area.
- We offer 121 specialist support with alcohol.
- Support to create a plan to achieve your goals.
- Support to maintain accommodation.
- Referral on to other agencies including welfare rights, health, training & education and a range of other services.
- Street: Open Gate, 44 Hecla Square
- Postcode: G15 8NH
- City: Glasgow
Area of OperationsAddictions
Telephone0141 949 4884
On the map
Fill in your address into the address field below the map and the shortest route will be calculated.